Monday, July 16, 2012

Spray n Wash






Winston was enjoying his cool down even though it came in the form of a bath.  For the very first time, Skyler and Bella managed to wash Winston all by themselves.  They did a great job,  with the excepton of almost giving him an enema with the water hose.

Skyler and I have been watching a lot of Animal Planet and National Geographic this summer. His passion and knoweledge of all types of animals is astonishing.   He is asking questions about careeres in animal care and you know what?  I think he would be fabulous in that role.

Of course, I have found a dozen other things for which I think he would be ideally suited.  Time will tell.  I am just grateful to be along for the ride so I have a front row seat to watch him mature, develop, grow and discern is calling in life.

I can't imagine a seat better than mine.  I love the view, from the front porch looking in.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for your blog!!!!
    Your my favorite! Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete